Spherotech was established in 1992 to manufacture and supply uniform microparticles for biomedical and diagnostic applications. Our headquarters are 25 miles north of Chicago in Lake Forest, IL.
As a global supplier of microparticle solutions, our experienced scientists manufacture high quality latex, fluorescent, paramagnetic, ferromagnetic and colored dyed microparticles. Our microsphere portfolio offers you:
- Particle size dispersion specific to your requirements.
- Functionalized surface chemistry
- Coated microbeads with antibodies, proteins, or ligands
- Cross-1inked particles for greater organic solvent stability
- Flow cytometry grade microbeads for alignment, calibration, compensation, counting and sorting
- Fluorescence immunoassay
- Enzyme immunoassay (EIA)
- Fluorescence microscopy
- Confocal fluorescence microscopy
- Flow cytometry/ image cytometry
- Magnetic cell separation
- Magnetic particles EIA
- Other research and industrial applications.
Spherotech specializes in microparticle research and development. We constantly introduce new products and improve the existing portfolio. Our loyal customers value Spherotech’s agile manufacturing capabilities, custom OEM particle solutions, and value-add supply options. Our manufacturing facilities can accommodate multi-liter lot sizes of our entire microsphere offering.
While we publish an overview of our products, it is by no means comprehensive. If the particle you require is not listed, we urge you to contact our team to check our complete inventory.
World class quality and technical support are standard practice. As an ISO 9001:2008 registered company, we consistently meet or exceed customer expectations. Spherotech’s scientists look forward to meeting your application specific requirements in microparticle technology.