Accutase® Cell Detachment Solution, LiquidCatalog # 25-058-CI
Pack Size: 1 x 100 mL
Accutase® cell detachment solution contains proprietary marine-origin enzymes with proteolytic and collagenolytic activity for the detachment of primary and stem cell lines and tissues. It’s useful for the routine detachment of cells from standard tissue culture plasticware and adhesion coated plasticware, including our selection of Advanced Surface coated plasticware. Accutase does not contain mammalian or bacterial derived products.
- Efficient, with gentle detachment of adherent cells within minutes
- An alternative to Trypsin
- Able to eliminate neutralization or wash steps
- Convenient and cost effective
- Complete Certificate of Analysis available for each production lot
- Produced under the highest industry standards to ensure superior results
Accutase is a registered trademark of Innovative Cell Technologies, Inc.