about Lifeline®Cell Technology
The founders of Lifeline® Cell Technology helped introduce Normal Human Cells Systems and Culture Media for research over 25 years ago.
- Lifeline® continues to be an industry leader by providing unequaled value through meticulous quality testing, constant innovation, and a passion to provide the best customer and technical care.
Lifeline® Cell Technology (Lifeline®) specializes in the development and manufacture of purified primary human cells and optimized reagents for cell culture.
- Lifeline® scientists have been working in this important field of cell culture for over 20 years
- Lifeline® scientists developed many of the human cell systems and the quality standards that are used today in academic, government and pharmaceutical laboratories to study human disease.
- Our team of scientists and quality control technicians continue to make new and improved human cell systems to meet the needs of a more demanding cell culture marketplace for primary human cells.
- Lifeline® scientists are making breakthroughs in the development of human stem cell products.
Our technical account representatives take pride in providing superior customer and technical service and will work diligently to assist you with your cell culture requirements.
Your Purchases Fund Life-Saving Research
Lifeline® is a wholly owned subsidiary of International Stem Cell Corporation, (ISC) (ISCO.OB), a public stem cell therapeutics company based in Oceanside, CA. Lifeline® production and administrative facilities are located in Frederick, MD.
- Parkinson’s Disease and other diseases of the nervous system
- Blinding diseases of the eye
- Liver disease
Our rigorous quality control ensures sterility and performance to standardized testing criteria. All donated tissues have been obtained under proper informed consent and adheres to the Declaration of Helsinki, The Human Tissue Act (UK), CFR Title 21, and HIPAA Regulations relative to obtaining and handling human tissue for Research Use. If Lifeline® products do not meet our posted performance and quality standards, we will replace them at no charge or provide a full refund. Upon request, Lifeline® will provide lot specific QC test results, material safety data sheets, and certificates of analysis. See complete guarantee/warranty statement or contact your Lifeline® representative for more information.
Lifeline® products are For Research Use only and are not approved for human or veterinary use, or for use in in vitro diagnostic or in clinical procedures.
Lifeline® recommends storing cryopreserved vials in liquid nitrogen vapor phase. Handle cryopreserved vials with caution. Always wear eye protection and gloves when working with cell cultures. Aseptically vent any liquid nitrogen from cryopreserved vials by carefully loosening the vial cap in a biosafety cabinet prior to thawing the vials in a water bath. If vials must be stored in liquid phase, the vials should be transferred to vapor phase storage or -80°C for at least 24 hours prior to being thawed.